Canoe The Murray River Tour
This Canoe the Murray River Day Tour is an affordable way to explore Australia’s largest river! Take a relaxing journey and see historic landmarks as you cruise along the river edges and calm waters. You will have a tour guide telling you about the history, and you will follow the guide with your kayak. It is not hard to do, the kayak balances well and you will not feel very tired even after paddling with your guide.
You will be given all equipment, including floating vests, paddle and kayak and of course instructor supervision.
Date: 11th May (Saturday)
$88 – All Students
$98 – Friends or Family of Students
Pickup Location: https://goo.gl/maps/fPeoL6j5bGU2 (front of Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace)
Pickup Time: please arrive at 8:00am. Drop back will be approximately 5:00pm
– 2 Hours of Kayaking in the Murray River with guided explanations of historic landmarks
– All kayaking Equipment and Safety equipment inlcuded
– All transport from Adelaide and back
– Visit to Murray River Lookouts
– Opportunity to find shell fossils (over 10,000 years old) and keep what you find.
– Murray River Ferry Crossing
– Tour Guide
This tour is not just about kayaking the Murray River, we do so much more over the full day adventure!
*Lunch is at a local cafe at your cost, or you can bring your own packed lunch*