Flinders Ranges Camp – Study Adelaide Supported
Date: 20 – 22 April (Saturday – Monday, in Easter Holidays)
$339 – Any Students
$379 – Family or Friends of students
- Tickets close Friday 13th midnight or until sold out.
Pick Up and Drop Off:
Front of Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace: https://goo.gl/maps/YM3PoM5i4zF2
Please arrive between: 8:20 – 8:40am
Drop back will be approximately: 6:00pm
Our famous Flinders Ranges Camp, home to fantastic scenery and some of the most beautiful mountain ranges in South Australia. Our Flinders Ranges Campsite is only 3.5 hours drive from Adelaide and allows us to catch the gorgeous sunset on our first night!
This 3 day camp has a special focus on Aboriginal culture, and we hold a very special Aboriginal campfire night & cultural performance. During this night, we invite local Aboriginal community members to share their culture around the campfire. This includes a dance performance at our bush campsite, around the campfire and just as the stars come out for night. You will also be shown how to cook Kangaroo Tail on the campfire using traditional aboriginal cooking methods and taste it Kangaroo Tail. This experience provides a fantastic opportunity to ask questions and learn about Indigenous culture for in a friendly bush setting.
- Wine Tasting in Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Visit to the famous Pink Crystal Lake
- Sunset Mountain Walk and Viewing
- Aboriginal Campfire Performance and Cultural Night
- Flinders Ranges Cliff-lookouts
- Aboriginal Native Plant Tour and Plant ‘Tasting’
- Much more…!
- A Tour Guide and Historic Story Teller
- All Meals – day-time snacks and desserts at night! (food is chef-made at our campsite)
- All Camping Equipment (sleeping bag small cleaning fee to borrow)
- Transport for the full 3-days
- Entry Fees & Activities
- Hot Showers & Toilet Facilities