Kangaroo Island Tour – StudyAdelaide supported
Update: All tickets and extra vehicle tickets are completely sold out.
This November, join us for a 2 day Kangaroo Island tour! Tickets are discounted for international students – family and friends also welcome to join for regular price.
Date: 24th – 25th November
$328 for International Students
$398 for Standard Ticket
This price includes everything for you!
– Seal Bay
– Little Sahara sandboarding
– Admirals Arch
– Remarkable Rocks
– Nocturnal Animals Discovery Nightwalk
– Kangaroo Island Honey Farm
– Eucalyptus Oil Making shop
– Indoor Bed Accommodation in a local farm-stay
– A Tour Guide and Historic Story Teller
– All Meals – day-time snacks and desserts at night! (food is chef-made at our accommodation)
– Transport for the full 2-Day Tour
– All Entry, Activity Fees included
– Hot Showers & Toilet Facilities
– Phone charging facility and Telstra Wifi Access
What to bring:
– Warm clothes and active clothes
– Personal toothbrush / toiletries and towel.
– Phone/ Camera
Provided: All bedding, blankets, eating equipment and the rest is provided for you in our premium indoor bunk-accommodation.
A full and detailed list of personal items you need to bring will be emailed to you before the tour 🙂
Pick Up and Drop Off:
Adelaide Convention Centre (North Terrace). See Map: https://goo.gl/maps/AM5cgV66pxm
Please arrive: 6:30am – 6:45am Saturday
Drop back: approximately 10:10pm Sunday (please allow 30 minutes difference)