Study Adelaide Surf Camp!
Date: 4 – 6th December 2017. (3 days)
includes all activities, transport, food, camping equipment
If you are in love with Australian beaches, and learning to surf is on your bucket list – then this is the camp for you! We spend 3 days and 2 nights camping in an absolutely stunning bush conservation park next to the coast!
We also explore Victor Harbor, Granite Island and The Bluff viewing point at Encounter Bay. On the way to our campsite, we also have the opportunity to taste locally produced cheeses, or go strawberry picking! We visit a wildlife park where you can pat the koalas and feed the kangaroos by hand!
Like all of our camping tours, it includes EVERYTHING you need, all surfing and camping equipment, all transport and of course a friendly local guide with a big smile!
This 3 day Aussie bush camp includes:
- Bush Camping in Tents (individual tents available if requested) toilets and showers available.
- All food made by our private chef! (any dietary requirements welcome)
- 2 x Professional Surfing Lessons
- Surf Board Hire + Full Body Wet-suit Hire
- Sightseeing with Private Tour Guide
- Wildlife Park fun – Hand Feed Kangaroos & Koalas
- The best way to meet other students and explore Australia on a budget!
This camp is soon after the exam period finishes, so let this be your reward for all your hard study!
We have HEAPS of activities for you all to enjoy! Download the ‘Activities Itinerary’ (yellow button) for a full description of what is included in this unique Australian bush experience!
If you know you are going to come, make sure to buy your tickets quick, because our last 2 Surfing Camps sold out over 1 month in advance!