UniSA Buddies Deep Forest Camp
UPDATE: 90% of tickets now sold out!
UniSA Buddies and Exchange Students – you have asked for it, so here it is!
Our deep forest adventure is an awesome 3 days spent enjoying our natural forest surroundings, meeting new Aussie friends and exchange students from all over the world. The best part of course, is drinking some great South Australian wine under the stars and next to our warm campfire!
For exchange students – if you are coming to Australia for a fun time and want to meet others before the semester gets serious, then this is a perfect way for you to do that. We have a casual meet and greet session around the campfire on the first night and have a tonne of activities that allow you to see Australia’s natural beauty while meeting other legends!
For Australian local buddies – we know you joined the program to get funky and enjoy wine, it’s not for your CV 😉 ! So now is the time to get involved at the start of the semester and welcome these crazy exchange students!
We’ll be camping in absolutely stunning bush conservation park and we’ll have our very own chef to make our food! We split participants into teams to help run the camp, so if your new to camping this is a perfect way to learn.
We even visit Urimbirra Wildlife park where you can pat koalas, feed kangaroos by hand, and see lots of native Australian animals including dingos!
Date: 9 – 11th August (Friday – Sunday)
Price: $300 includes everything
Pick Up Point: UniSA City West Campus, map: https://goo.gl/maps/fcRYMYknLaEeA8ss5
Deep Forest Camp Activities:
- Cheese Tasting session (learn how local cheese is made at a farm visit)
- Meet and greet campfire session
- A visit to Urimbirra Wildlife Park
- Waterfall Walk / Light Hike
- Granite Island and Victor Harbour Tour
- Visit to Second Valley
- Night Walk in the woods
- Much more…!
- A Tour Guide and Historic Story Teller
- All Food – snacks and desserts at night too! (food is chef-made at our campsite)
- Full Supplied Camping Equipment (includes sleeping bag)
- Transport for the entire 3-Day Camp
- Entry Fees & all Activities
- All campsite fees
- Hot Showers & Toilet Facilities near our accommodation
- Everything included (only extra expense is personal spending)
What you need to bring:
- Things such as: clothing, personal hygiene products, personal towel for showers, pillow
- A full list of personal items to bring will be email to your before the camp