UniSA Cave Explorer Camp
UPDATE: SOLD OUT EVENT
Want to be on the waiting list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any cancellations.
Date: 25th -27th September 2017
Duration: 3 days and 2 nights
Price: $249 or $349 – INCLUDES EVERYTHING
About the Event
The perfect camp for those wanting to meet other UniSA friends, and explore WORLD-heritage listed extremely unique caves! We wonder deep into some of the most stunning caves in Australia to get some great photographs and learn a bit about fossil sites from over 1 million years ago! We also visit all the Mount Gambier attractions including the famous Blue Lake which is within an extinct volcano!
* All your meals, with a private chef!
* Camping accomodation at Naracoorte Caves National Park
* 2 x wine tasting at the famous Coonawarra Wine District
* 3 underground cave explorations, all with expert guides!
* A visit to a natural ‘sinkhole’, and a floral-garden inside a cave!
* A visit to the famous Blue Lake within an extinct volcano!
* All transport there, back and around the area
Thanks to UniSA ticket subsidies, you can get tickets for just $349 for all UniSA Students, or $249 for any business school students or Your Culture, My Culture members.
Any questions – ask Aaron on 0433 485 861 or email@example.com
*Make sure to download the ‘Activities Itinerary’ from above to see the full schedule of events!
Not a business student but want to get discounted tickets? Join Your Culture, My Culture for free and be eligible for the discounted ticket rate: https://i.unisa.edu.au/students/business/life/culture/