UniSA Great Ocean Road Tour
Date: 29 – 31 March, Friday – Sunday!
$268 early ticket – Business Students or YCMC members
$368 early ticket – UniSA Family or Friends
Prices will go up by $30 after midnight 15th March.
Pick Up and Drop Off:
Front of Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace: https://goo.gl/maps/xThrcQrLG3S2
Please arrive approximately: 7:30am
Drop back will be approximately: 6:00pm
This 3 Day Great Ocean Road-trip is a brilliant way to experience the best highlights of the Great Ocean Road. The Great Ocean Road is famous for its beautiful coastlines, and is the ultimate sightseeing road trip, with magnificent opportunities for photos at many different stops!
- Visit Mt Gambier major attractions: The Blue Lake and Umpherston Sinkhole
- A Winery Tasting in the famous Coonawarra Wine Region
- A visit to the famous Big Lobster in Kingston SE!
- Guided tours and guided sightseeing of the famous 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Gibson Steps and all major attractions of the Great Ocean Road!
- Group games, nightwalks, campfire desserts and much more!
- Tour Guide and Story Teller
- All Food – made by private chef, all diet requirements welcomed
- Indoor accommodation – linen supplied, just bring pillow
- All transport for the 3 Days
- Activities & Entry Fees
- Toilets and Hot Showers Facilities
What to Bring:
Change of Clothes for 3 days
Camera or phone
A full list of things to bring will be emailed to you about 10 days before the tour start.