Here at SEA, anyone can be a student! Although we work closely with education organisations, we know that travel, exploring new places and building connections with new people adds to real life experience – the best form of education! Our travel experiences focus on having fun, learning about Australian culture, and creating lasting bonds and connections.
What We Can Offer Your Organisation
Whether you are an education organisation, a cultural group, sports club or any other group with a common interest, we can help you organise a camping adventure or day experience for your group!
Hire SEA Option
1. Let us know how many explorers you have and what trip(s) you would like to plan, and we’ll organise a quote for you to make your camp or day trips happen.
Team Up Option
2. Partner with us to hold an event exclusively for your organisation. We both commit to certain requirements to make sure the event is a success.
Tag Along Option
3. Check out our upcoming public events (coming soon) and promote the events to your students for them to join in on the fun with their friends.
There are benefits and limitations to all 3 options – please give us a call to find out what option would work best for your organisation – 08 7200 3750.
Why Have a Camp or Tour?
It could just be for fun! However, for your organisation the benefits will extend beyond just a great time:
- Attract more students or members to your organisation through engagement.
- Retain more students or members through creating social bonds on camps and tours.
- Free Marketing through social media. Explorers always upload photos of their adventures!
- We Handle Everything. The best choice of event for time-poor managers.
Other possible benefits
- Make topics that students are learning about, fun – and see higher engagement and interest!
- Increase social inclusion and social well-being.
- Help breakdown communication barriers within groups.
- Better mental & physical health by reducing stress and participating in physical activity.
- Safety is our priority, and all our staff are fully first-aid qualified. We have public liability insurance and are a fully accredited and licensed tour operator.
- We have a high staff/explorer ratio, and where possible we try to have at least 1 staff member from the organisation attend in a ‘supervisor’ type role, although not always necessary.
- Our catering staff can adapt to any dietary requirements.
- We embrace cultural differences and can accommodate to any special requirements needed.
Contact us now to organise your organisation’s next adventure! Any enquiries are always welcome!