Kangaroo Island Camp
The Students Explore Australia Kangaroo Island Camp, an awesome camping tour departing from Adelaide, that showcases the very best of Kangaroo Island’s attractions and brings you to one of Australia most iconic natural environments. The plant life and native Australian animals are abundant on Kangaroo Island, and our expert tour guides can help you to spot koalas, kangaroos, echidnas, seals and many other native Australian animals. If there is one tour you have to take in South Australia, it is a Kangaroo Island tour.
Our 3 Day Kangaroo Island tour can either be done as a camping tour set in beautiful bush surroundings, or in dormitory style accommodation. If your student group or other group were thinking of doing the camp on a weekend, we can make the tour 2 days long instead of 3. In this option, we still include all the major attractions as listed below, however be prepared for early departures and late night arrivals.
Kangaroo Island Camp Activities:
- Little Sahara – Sand-boarding and Tobogganing
- Visit an operational Honey Farm and taste the honey
- Visit a Eucalyptus Oil Distillery and learn about the process
- Experience the famous Seal Bay with a guided tour only meters away from seals on the beach
- Enjoy magnificent views of Admirals Arch and the famous Remarkable Rocks
- Take a birds eye view of Kanagroo Island at Prospect Hill Lookout
- An opportunity to interactively contribute to conservation at Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary (optional)
- Much more…!
Kangaroo Island Camp General Inclusions:
- A dedicated Tour Guide and Kangaroo Island Story Teller
- All Meals for the Entire Trip (our chef does the cooking for you!)
- All Camping Equipment (or dorm accommodation with linen supplied)
- Complete Transport for the full 3-Day Camp (including Kangaroo Island ferry ticket)
- Full Entry Fees & Activities, Park-Passes all included
- Hot Showers & Toilet Facilities
To book this camp for your student group (or other group), contact our Adelaide Office!