Murray River Camp
This South Australia based Murray River Camp is a fantastic option for Adelaide-situated groups wanting to do a fun Murray River Camp! We take explorers about 2.5 hours from Adelaide to an outback Murray River Campsite station located near the river towns of Barmera and Renmark. Our scenic accommodation for this Murray River tour can be either with camping equipment in our outdoor bush setting, or in dormitory style cabins. Both options are affordable and will have your student group or social group enjoying the river side nature!
We have a range of outdoor tour activities included in the camp itinerary, which are based around taking students to awesome places which make great photos, as well as offering ample opportunities for students to get to know each other, develop freindships and have a load of fun! That is what it’s all about!
Murray River Camp Activities:
- Guided Kayaking along the Murray River
- Wine Tasting at Banrock Station Wetland Winery
- Murray River Sightseeing and Cliff-lookouts
- Mannum Fossils and History Tour
- Ferry River Crossings
- Much More…!
Murray River Camp General Inclusions:
- Tour Guide and Historic Story Teller
- All Food – made by our private chef (any diet requirements welcome)
- Full Camping Equipment (or indoor accommodation)
- Complete Transport for 3 days
- Activities & Entry Fees
- Toilets and Hot Showers Facilities
- Everything..! Like all our camping tours, this tour is an all-inclusive tour!
To book in for this affordable camping tour for your student (or other) group, just contact our Adelaide Office!
…or contact us on Facebook !