Early ticket price of $370 only available until October 24th midnight.
Join us on this awesome 2 day adventure seeing one of Australia’s most beautiful islands – Kangaroo Island!
If you have never visited this natural sanctuary for seals, kangaroo’s, koala’s and echidnas, then this is the time to join up.
Indoor bunk style accommodation (like the photos below) and of course we have a fire-pit for making some special Australian style bush desserts after our BBQ dinners! If you want to join, this is a great opportunity with discounted tickets available now, until sold out.
Full description below
30 in stock
This November, join us for a 2 day Kangaroo Island tour!
Date: 16 – 17th November weekend
Price: Early Ticket $370 (price increase to $398 on midnight October 24th)
The price includes everything for you!
– Seal Bay boardwalk
– Little Sahara sandboarding
– Admirals Arch
– Remarkable Rocks
– Nocturnal Animals Nightwalk (on farmstay)
– Kangaroo Island Honey Farm
– Eucalyptus Oil Making shop
– Indoor Bed Accommodation in a local farm-stay
– A Tour Guide and Historic Story Teller
– All Meals – day-time snacks and desserts at night! (food is chef-made at our accommodation)
– Transport for the full 2-Day Tour
– All Entry, Activity Fees included
– Hot Showers & Toilet Facilities
What to bring:
– Warm clothes and active clothes
– Personal toothbrush / toiletries and towel.
– Phone/ Camera
Provided: All bedding, blankets, eating equipment and the rest is provided for you in our premium indoor bunk-accommodation.
A full and detailed list of personal items you need to bring will be emailed to you before the tour 🙂
Pick Up and Drop Off:
Adelaide Convention Centre (North Terrace). See Map: https://goo.gl/maps/AM5cgV66pxm
Please arrive: 6:30am – 6:45am Saturday
Drop back: approximately 8:10pm Sunday (please allow 30 minutes difference)